Thursday, January 01, 2009
The first day of 2009! Ah~ I bid 2008 goodbye with mixed feelings; happy that I've escaped from the hellgates and sad, because it's gonna be recession + job-hunting this year :*(Two thousand and eight. That seems to be a pretty long time ago already hur? So much has happened, yet so little has changed.Hope 2009 would be a smooth sailing year ahead for me and of course, the rest of you :) Reub and I would be attending school together (at the same time) again! Though not in the same school technically speaking, it'd been such a long time since we studied together. Like 4 years? Yeah, we studied for A's together at the Bishan CC in 2005. OMG! That was such a freaking long time ago. I did well for my A's then so hopefully I would get my mojo back with him studying alongside with me. Hehehe.And school's starting next Monday. I am not as excited as I think I would be 'cause I have been going back to school more often than I'd like this hols for my FYP. It sucks by the way.
♥ 9:18 PM